Pylontech has always offered solutions for extremely efficient and practical lithium batteries, both for the low voltage (US2000) and the high (H48050).
High voltage lithium battery – H48050
Pylontech’s H48050 lithium battery is an ideal solution for high voltage photovoltaic storage.
Simplicity and modularity are the characteristics that distinguish this battery.
It consists of a 2.4 kWh module that can be accumulated according to the customer’s needs. For this reason, these products can adapt to storage systems with small and large capacities. Specifically, for single-phase systems, the minimum capacity to install is 4.8 kWh (2 modules), while for the three-phase 9.6 kWh (4 modules).
The advantages of lithium technology
The LFP (lithium-iron-phosphate) lithium technology has many other advantages:
- Longer life cycle: it exceeds 6000 cycles, which corresponds to about 11 years of work, with 80% end-of-life capacity.
- More stable and safer internal molecular structure, thus allowing an increase in the combustion temperature at 600°C compared to 300°C relative to NMC (Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt) and LCO (Lithium-Cobalt-Oxide)
- Easy expansion of storage system capacity which can reach high quantities of accumulated energy
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 90%)
- Compact and modular design: this allows easy installation/updating
- Possibility to operate in different temperature conditions
- Advanced BMS: report of all alarms in real-time
- Monitoring and assistance included
- 10-year warranty
Low voltage battery – US2000
The US2000 lithium battery from Pylontech is the ideal solution for low voltage systems (48V).
Even this type of battery can guarantee simplicity and modularity, guaranteeing a minimum capacity of 2.4 kWh for all single-phase inverters.
As in the case of high voltage batteries, H48050, the US2000s have the same life cycle and the same technical characteristics, such as the molecular structure and the compact and modular design.
Only in low voltage batteries the BMS is integrated, and can therefore independently manage and monitor the cell status, voltage, current and temperature.
It can also function as an overload and over-current protection system.
The operating temperature range varies between -10 ° C and 50 ° C (0 -> 50 ° C charge; -10 -> 50 ° C discharge).
Pylontech, Storage Battery
Pylontech Kit HIGH voltage
The «battery» system contains a control module and several battery modules connected in series to obtain different types of working voltages and storage capacity, depending on the application. The system is combined with the X-Hybrid-T inverter.
- Battery module: H48050A
- SC0500A / SC1000A high voltage controller
- Metal cabinet, a case for a lithium battery module
- Possible MBMS1000A-S for the connection of several cabinets in parallel
Pylontech, Storage Battery
Pylontech Kit LOW voltage
The system can contain several battery modules connected in series to obtain different types of working voltages and storage capacity, depending on the application.
The system is combined with the SK-SU3000 / 3700 / 5000e inverter.
- Battery module: US2000 with integrated BMS
- Metal cabinet, case for lithium battery module
- Possible LV-Hub for the parallel connection of several cabinets