Pylontech’s H48050 lithium battery represents the latest technological frontier for high voltage photovoltaic storage applications.
The simplicity and modularity of the H48050, starting from 4.8 kWh for single-phase systems and 9.6 kWh for three-phase systems, makes it suitable for creating storage systems of small and large capacities, expandable according to current energy needs and future.
The maximum discharge capacity in modular instantaneous discharge up to 10.8 kW and the depth of discharge up to 80% makes it suitable for applications where there are strong cues.
- longer life cycle, which exceeds 6000 cycles, corresponding to about 11 years of work, with capacity at the end of life equal to 80%;
- an internal molecular structure of the LFP batteries is more stable and therefore safer, allowing an increase in the combustion temperature of 600 ° C;
- ease of expansion to obtain large storage sizes;
- compact and modular design that allows easy installation/updating;
- possibility of operating in different temperature conditions;
- Advanced BMS that allows you to report alarms in real-time.
- Monitoring, assistance included