US3000 is a series of Pylontech batteries in low voltage for storing the energy of your photovoltaic system. It is combined with various brands of hybrid and retrofit inverters for a capacity of approximately 3.55 kWh on batteries (95% depth of discharge).
This product stands out for its simplicity and modularity. The amount of accumulated batteries depends on the certifications of the inverter to which they are combined.
Pylontech’s US3000 batteries, with LFP lithium technology, have several advantages:
- Longer life cycle , which exceeds 6000 cycles.
- The internal molecular structure is more stable and safer, allowing an increase in combustion temperature equal to 600 ° C compared to 300 ° C relative to NMC and LCO;
- Wide expansion possibilities of the overall storage capacity;
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 95%);
- Compact and modular design that allows for easy installation / upgrade;
- Ability to operate in different temperature conditions;
- Integrated BMS
This type of battery is installed in special racks with a size directly proportional to the desired storage capacity.
The US3000 occupies a space of 3U in the cabinet and it is possible to install them without a minimum space between one battery and another.