Mitsubishi Electric, a historic Japanese company with an Italian branch founded in 1985, is a leader in the comfort market with cutting-edge technologies, high energy efficiency, quality, reliability, silence and respect for the environment.
The brand is on the Italian market with products for air conditioning, heating and the production of domestic hot water.
The heat pumps for heating and air/water sanitary hot water are composed of an outdoor unit available with Ecodan or Zubadan technologies and an indoor wall/floor based unit.
Ecodan: these outdoor units are from 4.00 to 8.00 kW with R32 gas and from 8.00 to 16.00 kW with R410A gas.
Zubadan: the outdoor units with this technology have been designed to work with low temperatures, they can go as low as -28 °C.
- Split type Hydrobox , for independent residential with Ecodan and Zubadan type external units. Indoor unit for wall-hung installation
- Split type Hydrotank , for autonomous residential buildings with Ecodan and Zubadan type external units. Indoor floor unit with 170, 200 or 300 liter storage
HEATING heat pump, Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi Electric Econdan – Split: Hydrotank e Hydrotank reversible
Air / water heat pump for heating, cooling and domestic hot water. Composed of Ecodan R32 / R410 outdoor units and D-Generation basement indoor unit with 170, 200 and 300 liter tank
- Split air / water
- “All in one” base system
- SG Ready: integration with photovoltaic systems
- Outdoor unit nominal capacity 4.00, 6.00, 7.50, 8.00, 11.20 kW
Mitsubishi Electric: Hydrobox reversible split
Hydrobox is the indoor hydronic module for separate installation for heating, cooling and domestic hot water (optional).
- Outdoor unit with Ecodan or Zubadan technology
- R32 or R410A gas
- It also works in low temperatures down to -28 degrees