Wallbox Pulsar Plus, is an electric car charging solution designed for residential areas.
It is available in 7.4 kW single-phase and 22 kW three-phase sizes, and features a type 2 socket.
Easy to install
The Wallbox Pulsar Plus comes complete with a 5-metre long charging cable, making it a complete, versatile and ready-to-use solution as soon as it is installed.
It features a flexible and easy-to-install design with IP54 protection and DC 6mA residual current detection.
Smart management and functionality
The innovative technology with which it is designed allows customers to manage their charging sessions via APP with their smartphone.
All wallboxes also feature the various functions:
- Power boost allows the recharge to be calibrated according to the active loads in the house, thanks to the use of a special meter located close to the grid exchange meter
- Power sharing makes possible to balance the power available on several charging points, if there are several wallboxes in the same infrastructure.
- Eco-Smart, on the other hand, allows the Pulsar Plus to recharge the electric car only from the energy produced by its own photovoltaic system.
All these functions can be activated at any time.
Wallbox: Pulsar Plus
Intelligent charging system for electric vehicles. Compact and intuitive product, which is suitable for both private and public environments. Available in both single-phase and three-phase versions, respectively in the 7.4 and 22 kW sizes.
- Power boost
- Connector Type 1 or Type 2 (7.4 kW) / Type 2 (11 kW y 22 kW)
Available in 7.4 kW single-phase and 22 kW three-phase model, this electric car charger has several features:
- Connection via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Compact design
- LEDs indicating the operating status
- Integrated protection against DC leakage
- Ready for Power Boost and Power Sharing functionality
This product is available with a Type 2 socket with Mode 3 charging mode. The cable is integrated and can be 5m or 7m.
It has an IP 54 degree of protection and the communication interface is based on the My Wallbox platform, which can be used via the web portal or APP