Why choose Trio 20-TL-OUTD and TRIO 27.6-TL-OUTD of ABB?
ABB Power One solutions for every needs
– They allow more flexibility and control to installers who have large pv installations with varying aspects or orientations.
– Controlling more PV panels
– This devices have two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings of up to 98.2%.
– The very wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to installations with reduced string size.
– Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
– Built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system.
– The unit is free of electrolytic capacitors, leading to a longer product lifetime.
These three-phase inverters fill a specific niche in the commercial solar market.
VP Solar official distributor of ABB inverters all over Europe, provides the whole range of them.
Our engineers will support installers and resellers with the best configuration, just contact us.
Do you want to discover the whole range of ABB inverters?
TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-OUTD three phase inverters are designed for large commercial application, with variable orientation.
It is equipped with two independent high speed MPPT, up to 98.2% of efficiency.
Wide input voltage range, short strings can also be made.
Also available with integrated string framework in the versions with DC disconnect, arresters, fuses and string current control (-S2/-S2F/S2X/S1J/S2J).
- Type without converter
- Removable wiring box
- Wide input voltage range
- Models: TRIO-20.0-TL-OUTD – TRIO-27.6-TL-OUTD
TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-OUTD Inverter for commercial applications
- With “short” strings and multiple orientations, thanks to the double MPPT, it is suitable for large commercial installations. Flat efficiency curves, high return to all lever.
- TRIO presents a quick and precise MPPT algorithm for a real time power tracking and a best energy harvest.
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high yield to all supply levels, ensuring a constant and stable performance in the whole range of input voltage and output power.
- The device has a yield that reaches the 98.2%
Easy to install
- Removable wiring box for easy installation
- Possibility of direct connection of external environmental sensors and DC auxiliary output (24 V, 300 mA)
- PC or data logger connection through integrated RS485 interface communication.
- Natural convention cooling in the outer casing it guarantees maximum reliability in any environmental condition.
- Construction without electrolytic capacitors to ensure reliability and long life.
|Rated input DC power||20750 W||28600 W|
|Maximum absolute DC input voltage||1000 V|
|Number of independent MPPTs||2|
|MPPT voltage range DC||440…800 V||500…800 V|
|Maximum DC input current for each MPPT||50.0 A / 25.0 A||64.0 A / 32.0 A|
|AC type of connection to the grid||Three phase 3 wires + PE or 4 wires + PE|
|Rated output AC power||20000 W||27600 W|
|Degree of environmental protection||IP 65|
|DC type of connection||Quick coupling PV connector 3) / Screw terminal block in standard and –S2 version|
|AC type of connection||Screw terminal block, PG36 cable press|