The Data Loggers of the VSN700 series from FIMER are devices that allow the customer to see detailed energy reports of his plant, thanks to the remote data acquisition.
The VSN700 Data Logger has the function of collecting and analyzing the production data from any FIMER inverter or other supported devices and appropriately connected to the VSN.
All information regarding performance and production is recorded in a database on the Aurora Vision® Plant Management Platform cloud, from here you can view all the data collected.
On this platform the installer can initially register the VSN700 Data Logger, verifying that the device is transmitting correctly.
Subsequently, the address for access to the Aurora Vision Plant Viewer interface can be sent to the end customer so that it can monitor his system.
Instead, the installer will be able to access Aurora Vision’s professional Plant Portfolio Manager platform.
The VSN700, including the Aurora Vision platform, has the following advantages:
- Optimization of the economic return on the investment
- Increased efficiency of the photovoltaic system
- Reduction in operating costs over the entire product life cycle
- Data displayed in real-time and stored chronologically
- Error notification functions and communication of any alarms
- Remote access to all system data
VSN700: which components it consists of
The VSN700 consists of various components such as a data logger/gateway, an AC / DC power adapter and, optionally, a DIN rail mounting kit.
The Data Logger is provided with a port for an RJ45 connection, through which it connects to a LAN network. Typically it connects to a DSL line or a cable modem via a router that allows Internet access.
Types of models
You can choose between 3 VSN700 Data Logger models, each with different features and supported devices:
- VSN700-01: monitors up to 5 single-phase and / or three-phase FIMER string inverters (Trio 5.8 / 7.5 / 8.5).
- VSN700-03: monitors up to 10 FIMER string inverters, single-phase or three-phase, and an FIMER VSN800 weather station.
- VSN700-05: monitors any FIMER B solar inverter and other FIMER and non-FIMER devices, if supported. Examples are some meters, string combiner and weather stations.
To learn more about the product series, VpSolar invites you to visit the dedicated page: https://www.fimer.com/data-loggers-and-controllers/vsn700-data-logger
FIMER PVI 10.0/12.5 TL-OUTD
FIMER PVI-10.0/12.5-TL-OUTD string Inverter from 10 a 12.5 kW, are designed for commercial applications. This inverter has an excellent ability to control PV panel performances, especially in variable environmental conditions. They are also available with DC disconnect (-S), string fuses and DC disconnect (-FS) integrated.
- DC/AC conversion unit with three phase bridge type
- Wide input voltage range
- Bouble input section with independent MPPT tracking
- Models: PVI-10.0-TL-OUTD / PVI-12.5-TL-OUTD
The PVS-175-TL is FIMER’s innovative three-phase inverter, which offers an ideal high-voltage solution for commercial and large applications.
- Up to 185 kW power rating
- All-in-one combiner and fuse free design
- Easy access to consumables
- WLAN interface for commissioning and configuration
TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-OUTD three phase inverters are designed for large commercial application, with variable orientation.
It is equipped with two independent high speed MPPT, up to 98.2% of efficiency.
Wide input voltage range, short strings can also be made.
Also available with integrated string framework in the versions with DC disconnect, arresters, fuses and string current control (-S2/-S2F/S2X/S1J/S2J).
- Type without converter
- Removable wiring box
- Wide input voltage range
- Models: TRIO-20.0-TL-OUTD – TRIO-27.6-TL-OUTD
TRIO-5.8/7.5/8.5-TL-OUTD three phase inverters are ideal for all residential application since they offer high performance and ease of installation.
Thanks to an efficiency conversion of 98% and thanks to a wide input voltage range, TRIO inverters offer a technological level for commercial applications applied on residential scale.
- AC/DC conversion unit with three-phase type bridge
- Type without converter
- Double entry section with independent MPPT tracking on TRIO-7.5/8.5
- Outdoor casing for use in any environmental condition (IP65)
- Models: TRIO-5.8-TL-OUTD – TRIO-7.5-TL-OUTD – TRIO-8.5-TL-OUTD
FIMER UNO-DM 6.0 TL-PLUS-Q
The UNO-DM-6.0-PLUS-Q single-phase inverter is an upgrade of the proven UNO family and is an optimal solution for residential installations.
- Wireless access to the embedded Web User Interface
- Easy commissioning capability
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for smart building and smart grid integration
- 2 MPPT
- Promo 10 year warranty: read more
The FIMER inverters of the UNO-DM xx-TL-PLUS series contain the best of their PVI predecessors and UNO, or large graphic display, 2 MPPT channels but with the added WIFI integrated and a contact for controlling a load and thus increase the ‘consumption.
With these features the inverters of the UNO-x.x DM-TL-PLUS series are the ideal inverter for residential use.
Also available in a version with integrated DC disconnect.SKU: n/a
Three-phase string solution connected to cloud, ideal for commercial and industrial installations. Model of the PVS family with 3 independent MPPT and power classes up to 60 kW.
- Compact design, power module and wiring box in a single package
- Up to 3 independent MPPTs – 50/60 kW
- Mounting both in vertical and horizontal position
- Wi-Fi interface, configuration and commissioning