The new StorEdge three-phase inverter for grid-connected applications integrates the management of solar production, storage and domestic energy in a single inverter for simplified installation and warehouse management and a faster return on the system investment.
- Simple installation with a single inverter to manage both photovoltaic production and battery storage
- Designed to eliminate high voltage during installation, maintenance or transport in order to optimize safety
- Built-in module-level monitoring and full visibility of battery status, photovoltaic production and self-consumption data
- More energy by exploiting the architecture of the DC coupled solution that accumulates photovoltaic power directly in the battery without losses due to conversion to AC
- Quick and simplified commissioning of the inverter from a smartphone using SolarEdge SetApp
- Allows you to connect low voltage 48V batteries from different vendors to offer greater flexibility