SolarEdge SMRT-HOT-WTR-30-S1 and SMRT-HOT-WTR-50-S1 are wireless controllers that use excess photovoltaic energy to provide hot water and energy storage.
The two products are designed to automatically use excess energy from the photovoltaic system to increase solar energy usage, thus helping to reduce electricity bills and increase energy independence.
The smart energy product series combines the production of photovoltaic energy, the management of storage devices, and home automation, under the control of a single SolarEdge inverter.
- Can be integrated with all SolarEdge inverters and with the monitoring platform;
- The Smart Energy heat storage regulator varies the power based on the excess photovoltaic energy available;
- Integrated water tank energy consumption meter; Simple wall mounting;
- Wireless communication with the inverter;
- Only suitable for powering resistive loads.