PVS family of three-phase string inverters, designed to maximize the return on investment in decentralized applications mounted both on the roof and on the ground..
Compact design and easy to install
Thanks to technological choices aimed at optimizing installation times and costs, the product design features the power module and wiring box enclosed in a single compact chassis thus saving installation resources and costs.
The inverter comes in multiple versions also allowing the possibility to connect to third-party DC string combiners.
The horizontal and vertical mounting possibility creates flexibility for both rooftop and ground mounted installations.
Standard wireless access
Standard wireless access from any mobile device makes the configuration of inverter and plant easier and faster. Improved user experience thanks to a built-in User Interface (UI) enables access to advanced inverter configuration settings.
The Installer for Solar Inverters mobile app and configuration wizard enable a quick multi-inverter installation, saving up to 70% commissioning time.
Fast system integration
Industry standard Modbus (RTU/TCP)/SUNSPEC protocol enables fast system integration. Two ethernet ports enable fast and future-proof communication for PV plants.
- Up to 3 independent MPPT – 50 kW power ratings
- Horizontal and vertical installation
- Easy access to wiring box thanks to hinges and cam latches positioned on cover
- Power module and wiring box in one compact chassis
- Wi-Fi interface for commissioning and configuration
- Reactive power management capability
- Remote monitoring and firmware upgrade via Fimer Cloud platform (logger free)
- Provides 10% more power in case of reduced ambient temperature
- Improved operating altitude. Can work up to 4000 mt.
- Built-in dynamic feed-in control algorithm