Huawei, winner of the last Intersolar Award at the Intersolar 2019, has created an ideal product for large commercial plants: SUN2000-100KTL-M1.
Main features SUN2000-100KTL-M1
This device ensures safe, efficient and reliable management of your photovoltaic system, which are combined with a series of technical features that make it among the smartest large size inverters on the market.
- 10 high-precision monitoring lines of PV strings: in this way it is possible to simplify the identification and correction of errors in a timely manner.
- Rete PLC (Power line communication): reduces construction and maintenance costs and improves communication reliability and efficiency.
- Smart I-V curve diagnosis: implements the I-V scan and integrity diagnosis for the PV strings. In this way, potential risks and failures can be detected in time,
- Improving the quality of operation and maintenance of the system (O&M).
- 98.8% maximum efficiency
- Six maximum power point tracking circuits, Independent (MPPT) and 20 PV string inputs.
- Integrated DC switch, safe and convenient component even during maintenance
- Residual current monitoring unit: immediately disconnects from the mains after detecting that the residual current exceeds the threshold.
- Design without fuses
- Natural convection cooling technology
- IP66 protection degree: it can be installed both indoors and outdoors, away from flammable materials and not under direct sunlight
- Type II overvoltage limiters for both direct and alternating current
Huawei three-phase SUN2000 100KTL-M1
Huawei SUN2000 100KTL-M1 three-phase inverter with 10 MPPTs for versatile adaptions to different layouts.
- 98.8% (@480V) Max. Efficiency
- Max. Input Voltage: 1100 V
- IP66 Protection Degree
- Smart I-V Curve Diagnosis Supported
Hoja técnica Español (EU)
- Max DC voltage: 1100 V
- Max AC apparent power: 110,000 VA
- 20 strings intelligent monitoring and fast trouble-shooting
- Max. efficiency 98.8%, EU efficiency 98.6% @480Vac
- Max. efficiency 98.6%, EU efficiency 98.4% @400Vac