K2 Systems mounting structures for pitched roofs offer a complete range of products that adapt to any type of solution:
Suitable for roofing with pan tiles and corrugated fibre cement or corrugated sheet metal. The roof fastening is done using roof hooks or hanger bolts.
– Quick and low-cost with direct lateral connections to the rail including customised height adjustment
– Secure snap-in assembly – without needing to be screwed into the base plate
– The SingleRail in combination with CrossHook roof hooks is very durable and versatile
Suitable for nearly all coverings. This includes pan tiles, plain tiles, slate tiles, trapezoidal sheet metal, corrugated fibre cement, corrugated sheet metal and standing seam roof.
– Comprehensive range of mounting rails for varying load profiles
– Robust, structurally proven
– High flexibility for a diverse range of widths
Was developed specifically for trapezoidal sheet metal. It allows easy changing of the module orientation thanks to the universal module clamps which are rotatable by 90°, is extremely lightweight and comes stacked completely on pallets.
– Innovative and statically optimised short rail system that is quick and easy to mount
– Universal module clamps and suitable for portrait and landscape orientation
– 5° elevation with MiniFive: significantly more output thanks to improved ventilation and optimised solar irradiation
– Optimised for storage and transport
Was developed specifically for trapezoidal sheet metal. It blends roof connection with module railing in one single component.
– Easy and proven – as a short rail or a flexible component in various lengths
– Quick planning with less material and greater effectiveness
Was developed specifically for trapezoidal sheet metal.
– The proven long rail system for trapezoidal sheet applications as well as floating suspension with controlled thermal linear expansion
– Our most popular system – over 1 GW installed worldwide
– All-rounder with only 4 installation steps – also suitable for high loads
Was developed specifically for trapezoidal sheet metal. The roof connection is based on the MultiRail mounting railing.
– For a roof inclination of up to 15° on trapezoidal sheet metal
– Economical in terms of materials and transportation; clever connections and strong holding power
– The perfect combination of the all-round MultiRail component and load-optimised, slim elevations