Huawei expands the portfolio of three-phase hybrid inverters and combines the 3 – 10 KTL M1 solutions with an innovative product ideal for C&I systems: the MB0 inverter.
The available sizes range goes from 12 to 25 KTL, giving the opportunity to install hybrid systems for medium-sized commercial projects, a continuously expanding segment.
These latest generation of inverters is characterized by:
- 2 MPPT and 4 DC inputs total
- Maximum current of 30A for MPPT
- Compatibility with LUNA2000 storage systems: Supports up to 4 BMS, allowing you to integrate up to 60 kWh of storage with 5 kWh modules.
- Compatible Optimizers: SUN2000-450W-P2/600-P single panel and MERC-1100/1300 dual panel optimizers.
- Advanced Communication: RS485 and options for WLAN/FE or 4G Dongle, for constant and detailed monitoring.
- Up to 3 inverters per system
Installation Video: https://support.huawei.com/enterprise/en/doc/EDOC1100326930
Huawei storage system LUNA2000
The Huawei storage system has 5kWh LUNA2000 battery modules, it is suitable for both single-phase and three-phase inverters and is characterized by an elegant and modular design. LUNA batteries are guaranteed for 10 years and have an IP65 protection rating, furthermore it can be installed on the floor or on the wall (optional).
These products will also be compatible with the new version of LUNA2000 batteries, soon available on the market, of 7 kWh. Thanks to this innovative solution it will be possible to reach even higher capacities: up to 84 kWh per inverter.
Huawei LUNA2000 – smart string battery – 5/10/15 kWh
Lithium batteries for photovoltaic storage. Modular system with 5 kWh stackable battery packs with 100% discharge capacity.
- Modular design of 5kWh, 10 kWh and 15 kWh and parallelable up to 2 systems for a total of 30 kWh
- 10 year guarantee
- Configurable with Huawei Hybrid Single and Three Phase Inverters
Documentation and manuals
Huawei presents the lithium battery (Lithium Iron Phosphate – LFP) Huawei LUNA2000-5 / 10 / 15.
This high voltage battery is compatible with a wide range of inverters on the market.
It will be possible to connect two systems in parallel for a total of 30kWh
The LUNA2000 battery has a modular design with 5kWh battery modules, up to 3 battery modules can be stacked for each system to create a 5, 10 and 15kWh system.
The compact and elegant design makes the system aesthetically pleasing.
Easy installation and commissioning
The modular system consists of a block containing the “Power Module” electronics and battery blocks stackable together, for a total of 12 kg for the power module and 50 kg for each battery module.
Commissioning is quick and easy via the automatic app.