Among the 2019 innovations we find the new Sunny Boy 3.0-6.0 AV-41inverter selection. They have a compact design and reduced dimensions that guarantee maximum yields and easy installation and use.
What is the difference between the previous Sunny Boy AV-40 selection and the new AV-41?
With the addition of the inverter SB6.0-1AV-41, the SMA monophasic selection dedicated to PV residential installations is complete.
The main innovation is the integration of the RS485 interface that allows the communication with the optimizers Tigo TS4-R that can be monitored separately.
So, beyond the functions such as OptiTrac Global Peak and SMA Smart Connected, now we also have the integrated communication with TS4-R for the modules’ optimization.
OptiTrac Global Peak function or RS485 interface
In case of soft shading the integrated OptiTrac Global Peak function ensures the maximum yields by exploiting completely the energy produced by the PV panels.
In case of partial shading or complicated rooftop structures, the integrated RS485 interface simplifies the communication and the installation of optimizers Tigo TS4-R with the inverter, in order to improve the module monitoring management.
Web Interface and SMA Smart Connected
All this series is equipped with an integrated Web interface that allows the implementation and the management of the inverter through mobile devices (smartphone, tablet or PC). Moreover the automatic monitoring service is integrated by SMA Smart Connected.
SMA is the first manufacturer to supply an automatic and free monitoring 24H of the inverter, starting from the AV-40 series.
The monitoring gives to the installer the chance to furnish rapid and accurate service and assistance, to receive the replacing item in short time and to solve any problem or error thanks to the diagnose service.
Easy and quick installation
- These inverters with reduced dimensions and weight (only 17,5 kg) can be installed by only one man.
- Easy installation both inside and outside thanks to the protection level IP65.
- Plug and Play connections with intuitive set-off by tablet/smartphone or PC.
- Reduced dimensions and minimum required space.
Connected and smart
- OpticTrac Global Peak and SMA Smart Connected functions are integrated.
- TS4-R communication is integrated for the monitoring of each module.
- Easy installation both inside and outside thanks to the protection level IP65. Plug and Play connections with intuitive set-off by tablet/smartphone or PC.
- Online free monitoring by Sunny Portal e Sunny Places.