Kostal is a manufacturer of photovoltaic inverters which offers high quality solutions and always best service.
Kostal’s philosophy is to create products thinking about the future, cooperatively developing ideas and projects with their partners.
Piko MP and Piko, thanks to the wide range of input power and the flexibility of installation, offer solutions suitable for every type of installation. Supported power ranges from 1.5 to 20.0 kW
Piko MP is the ideal solution for any situation in a small single-phase home-based photovoltaic system. The range of covered power ranges from 1.5 to 4.2 kW.
Piko offers solutions for photovoltaic systems with three-phase connections.
Thanks to the range of power ranging from 3.0 to 20.0 kW, it covers small residential buildings, up to commercial and industrial plants.
Kostal’s Smart Optimization function, thanks to its direct connection to Piko BA, allows optimization of the plant at the level of the single photovoltaic module.
Kostal PIKO 36 EPC
The PIKO 36 EPC peak power of 36 kVA and a maximum degree of efficiency of 98.7%. Ideal for large plants and large projects.
- simple and quick installation, maximum flexibility
- maximum DC voltage of 1100 V
- string lengths can be realized up to 25 modules
Kostal PIKO IQ 4.2-10 kW
Three-phase photovoltaic inverter for private systems with modern design and flexible communication options. With power classes from 4.2 to 10 kW.
- 2 MPP trackers to configure almost all types of roof
- Increased MPP range: perfect for revamping
- In five power classes: 4.2/5.5/7.0/8.5/10 kW
Kostal PIKO MP plus: 1.5-1 – 4.6-2 kW single-phase inverters
Compact and flexible single-phase hybrid inverter. With the addition of the Smart Energy Manager a storage system can be connected.
- power classes of between 1.5-4.6 kW
- One or two MPP trackers
- Extended MPP range – perfect for repowering
Inverters, Kostal, Kostal, Storage
Kostal PLENTICORE plus: 4.2/5.5/7.0/8.5/10 kW
PLENTICORE plus the new hybrid inverter from Kostal, designed for photovoltaic storage ideal for both new and existing installations.
- 3 MPPT to configure almost all types of roof
- compatible with different high voltage battery
- easy configuration
- EEBus and Sunspec for the Smart Home connection
- available in 5 power classes