The new Q.PRO BFR-G4.1 is the result of the continued evolution of our Q.PRO family.
Innovative technologies for a wide range of applications
Thanks to improved power yield, excellent reliability, and high-level operational safety, the new Q.PRO BFR-G4.1 generates electricity at a low cost (LCOE) and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Some innovations for Q.PRO BFR-G4.1 system:
LOW LEVELIZED COST OF ELECTRICITY
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 16.5%
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
LIGHT-WEIGHT QUALITY FRAME
- High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (4000Pa).
MAXIMUM COST REDUCTIONS
- Up to 10% lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
- Protection against short circuits and thermally induced power losses due to breathable junction box and welded cables
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee2.
Many solutions for every exigency
Hanwha Q CELLS offers a wide-ranging product portfolio – from solar modules and cells to complete systems for private, industrial and commercial rooftop installations, and up to turn-key solar power plants.
We develop and test our products at our headquarters for technology and innovation in Germany until they are ready for serial production. They are then manufactured at our international production locations and marketed through our international distribution network.
VP Solar can help you with Hanwha Q Cells Q.PRO BFR solutions
VP Solar offers Hanwha Q Cells Q.PRO BFR inside its huge range of solution for producing, storing and consuming in smart way energy. For your best offer: [email protected]