BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery that can contain from 1 to 6 modules in parallel of 3.84 kWh each.
The overall capacity of the system can reach 23.0 kWh. It is also possible to connect up to 64 modules in parallel to reach a total capacity of 245.8 kWh.
- Scalable from 3.8 kWh to 245.8 kWh
- Maximum Flexibility for any Application with up to 64 Modules Connected in Parallel
- Compatible with Market Leading 1 and 3 Phase Inverters
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle and Power
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Function
- Patented Internal Plug Design Requires No Additional Wiring
- Self-Consumption Optimization for Residential and Commercial Applications
Useful capacity of LVS modules in parallel:
- Battery-Box LVS 3.8 (3.84 kWh)
- Battery-Box LVS 7.7 (7.68 kWh)
- Battery-Box LVS 11.5 (11.52 kWh)
- Battery-Box LVS 15.4 (15.36 kWh)
- Battery-Box LVS 19.2 (19.20 kWh)
- Battery-Box LVS 23.0 (23.04 kWh)
This type of device works at a temperature between -10 and 50 ° C with a charge/discharge efficiency of 95%.
These battery modules can be combined with systems that work ON-Grid, with and without back-up from the mains, and OFF-Grid.
The system has an IP55 protection degree and a 10-year product guarantee.