The range of SolarEdge Smart modules is enhanced with new sizes and new high-power models and an extended 25-year warranty.
These PERC mono PV modules with integrated power optimizer and half-cut cells allow for higher energy production, faster installations, maintenance, and simplified logistics.
Available with a black or all-black frame, the 25-year module warranty and 25-year performance guarantee make it an even more reliable and superior quality product.
Smart modules range:
- 375W with a black frame: SPV375-R60JWMG
Smart modules reduced installation times and costs
Thanks to the pre-installed optimizers and the simplification in the mapping of the physical layout of the plant where it is sufficient to scan a single serial number on the front to configure it in the monitoring platform, these modules allow a considerable saving of time and management and installation costs and maintenance.
Single manufacturer for your system
Thanks to its integrated technological offer, which not only includes inverters and optimizers, whose reliability and historicity of the product range is known, SolarEdge offers solutions for residential home automation, Smart modules, inverters with Synergy technology for commercial systems with the new ranges up to 120kW and within the year also the new solution for energy storage with its SolarEdge battery.
SolarEdge Smart Module SPVXXX-R60JWMG – monocrystalline – half-cut cells – 375 Wp
SolarEdge Smart Module SPVXXX-R60JWMG half-cells monocrystalline module with integrated power optimizer enable higher energy production, faster installations, simplified logistics and easier maintenance.
SolarEdge has combined its DC optimization technology with modules with guaranteed performance.
- Half-cut technology for better performance
- 25 year warranty on modules and 25 years on performance
- Protection thanks to the integrated SafeDC ™ function
- Available sizes: 375 Wp
Fiche technique Français
Hoja técnica Español (EU)
SolarEdge Smart Module SPVXXX-R60JWMG reduces installation time and costs, has greater energy production, advanced safety features, design flexibility and performance monitoring of each individual module. It also guarantees peace of mind guaranteed by, reliability, and a guarantee on performance.
It also offers the following benefits:
- Faster mapping of the physical layout of the plant to the monitoring platform: it is sufficient to scan a single serial number on the front of the module
- Simplified logistics, fewer products to order, easier maintenance and a single product warranty
- By integrating smart modules into the SolarEdge residential offer, PV installers will be able to turn to a single supplier for all their needs
- High quality PV modules that improve the performance and aesthetics of the system
- Reduction of any type of module power loss
- Optimized energy production for each individual module
- Automatic voltage reduction of each module to safety levels to protect people and homes
- Possibility to easily add battery storage solutions and smart energy solutions for a future-proof system