DC Raption charging systems have an Ethernet port and an integrated modem (4G LTE/WiFi Hotspot/GPRS/GSM) for data transmission via OCPP 1.6 J, also useful if you want to install a Master-Slave configuration where the Master is replaced by the Raption.
There is an 8-inch display as well, which allows users to read instructions about how to start charging and the charge status in different languages.
Each station is equipped with an RFID reader too, to ensure greater overall safety and Type B RCD to prevent DC current dispersion.
Raption 50 features:
- Output power scalability from 50kW to 25 kW DC
- Possibility to charge a single electric vehicle
- Voltage range delivered from 50V to 500V
Raption 150 features:
- Output power scalability from 150kW to 100kW DC
- Possibility to charge up to 2 vehicles simultaneously (75kW + 75kW)
- Voltage range delivered from 100V to 920V (500V with CHAdeMO)