- Fixed-voltage technology: The inverter through conveyed waves on the continuous cables imposes the current and output voltage of each optimizer so that it always has the maximum power output from the inverter.
- Very high efficiency, up to 99.2%.
- Over-dimensioning possible up to 155% of nominal alternating power, that is, maximum utilization of the inverter on shaded and/or multifold installations.
- More compact and light inverters of the class that can be installed both internally and externally thanks to the IP65 protection.
- Reduction of BOS costs thanks to the higher power allowed for the optimizer series compared to the previous generation of inverters.
- Module level monitoring with free portal for performance analysis and fault detection. It is possible to display on the portal the actual position of the failed module.
- Ethernet and RS485 interfaces included, optional WIFI, Zigbee or GSM modem.
- Compatible with all StorEdge and Smart Energy Management StorEdgeTM solutions
The new SolarEdge single-phase inverters thanks to the patented HD-Wave technology are even safer and more reliable.
The new bridge conversion architecture reduces the number and size of the components, the result being the smallest and lightest inverter of its category with maximum efficiency of 99.2%.
The 12-year standard warranty remains unchanged, free local and remote monitoring at the integrated module level and arc detection function.
|Potenza massima DC di ingresso||3400 W||4650 W||5425 W||5700 W|
|Massima tensione assoluta DC in ingresso||365|
|Massima corrente DC in ingresso||6.5 A||9 A||10 A||10.5 A|
|Tipo di connessione AC alla rete||Monofase|
|Potenza nominale AC di uscita||2200 W||3000 W||3500 W||3680 W|
|Grado di protezione ambientale||IP 65 – Esterno e interno|
|Tipo di connessione DC||1 coppia di MC4|