With power categories ranging from 1.5 to 3.1 kW, the Fronius Galvo is perfect for households – and is especially suitable for self-consumption systems.
The integrated energy management relay allows the self-consumption component to be maximised.
A host of other smart features make the Fronius Galvo one of the most future-proof inverters in its class: for example, integrated datalogging, simple connection to the internet by WLAN, or plug-in card technology for retrofitting additional functions.
- Thanks to the high frequency transformer with automatic switching is has a degree of uniformly high performance for all input voltages. The electrical isolation ensures compatibility with all PV modules including thin film requiring grounding of a pole.
- The unique principle of PC board replacement guarantees simple and easy maintenance by Fronius Service Partners that offer the quickest service for inverters on the market.
- The separation of the box of connections from the power module ensures simple assembly and in case of failure is not necessary to remove all the inverter but only the portion of the conversion of energy making sure that the settings and configurations remain unchanged.
- Integrated LAN / WLAN interface let you easily connect your machine to the Internet and portal free monitoring Fronius Solar.web. The open protocol TCP Modbu SunSpec Ethernet interface guarantees simply to establish a data connection with other systems. Download data via integrated USB port.
- The relay Energy management provides an easy way to increase self-consumption.