The water heater with heat pump Panasonic AQUAREA DHW wall works by exploiting the thermodynamic cycle of the heat pumps which allows to heat the hot water, stored in the tank, through the energy in the outside air is sucked from the ducted pipe or directly from the local.
The ecological gas R134A, using status changes due to compression and expansion cycles, draws its energy from the outdoor air and transfers it to the sanitary water stored in the tank.
The electric energy required by the water heater in the heat pump is only that required to operate the fan and one for powering the rotary piston type compressor (which allows the circulation of the R134A gas). In the case of the electric heaters are activated necessity which ensure domestic hot water production.
The main features are:
- Ecological gas R134A order to heat the sanitary water up to 55 ° C only with the use of the heat pump
- eligible outside air temperatures from -7 to 35 ° C
- EN 16147 COP = 2.61;
- Electrical power consumption mean = 250 W
- compact product by weight = 68 kg
- DHW capacity suitable for a substitution of an existing traditional electric kettle
- Low noise level – 51 dB (A)
- Kettle enamelled steel with magnesium anode
- Exchanger wound on the outside of the tank (not immersed in healthcare)
- immersion heater dual power of 1000 W each.
- LCD touch screen
- Operating mode: Normal, Turbo, hot, operating programming timers, holiday
- arrangements and legionella function