With power categories ranging from 3.0 to 8.2 kW, the Fronius Primo perfectly complements the SnapINverter generation.
This single-phase, transformerless device is the ideal inverter for private households. Its innovative SuperFlex Design provides maximum flexibility in system design, while the SnapINverter mounting system makes installation and maintenance as easy as possible.
The communication package included as standard with WLAN, energy management, numerous interfaces, and much more besides, makes the Fronius Primo a communicative inverter for owner-occupiers.
- Dynamic Peak Manager: algorithm that dynamically adapts its behavior to search for the point of optimal operation. This feature enables the inverters of the first series feed in the maximum energy available in all circumstances even in the event of partial cloudiness.
- Superflex Design: Two MPP trackers, voltage 1000 V input provide maximum configurability also with the different roof orientations and partial shading.
- Easy assembly given by the innovative system hinges and with boxes of the separate links from the power source also facilitate maintenance.
- Complete communication package with datagger LAN / WLAN and integrated webserver (except for Light versions) provide a comprehensive overview of the PV system performance. The integration of components of simple and universal third party given the managed protocols such as Modbus TCP SunSpec, Modbus RTU and SunSpec Fronius Solar API (JSON). integrated USB port for firmware update and data drain.
- Smart grid ready: the first series is ready for smart grids of the future thanks to intelligent features “Advanced Features integrated Grid” which include for example the management of reactive power.