- Chassis rugged outdoor (IP65) with natural convection cooling to ensure maximum reliability in any condition of use.
- Easy to assemble thanks to the reduced weight and plug & play connectors for both the side in direct and alternate, simplified procedure of commissioning.
- Large graphic display, equipped with WIFI cos’ you can access information with any local device, or remotely via free and dedicated ABB portal.
- Without transformer, wide input voltage range with 2 MPPT guarantee flexibility and efficiency
- Dynamic Control of the network and load managers.
- Conforms to SunSpec Protocol (TCP / RTU) so as to ensure the integration with third-party devices also present within smart building and smart grid.
- Future-proof thanks to remote updates.
The new ABB inverters of the UNO-DM xx-TL-PLUS series contain the best of their PVI predecessors and UNO, or large graphic display, 2 MPPT channels but with the added WIFI integrated and a contact for controlling a load and thus increase the ‘consumption.
With these features the inverters of the UNO-x.x DM-TL-PLUS series are the ideal inverter for residential use.
Also available in a version with integrated DC disconnect.
- Datasheet: ABB_UNO-DM-1.2-2.0-3.3-4.0-4.6-5.0-PLUS_datasheet_EN.pdf
- Quick installation guide: ABB_UNO-DM-1.2_2.0_3.3_4.0_4.6_5.0-TL-PLUS-Quick-Installation-Guide_EN.pdf
- Product Manual: ABB_UNO-DM-1.2_2.0_3.3_4.0_4.6_5.0-TL-PLUS_Product-manual_EN.pdf
- UNO-DM-COM KIT: ABB_UNO-DM-COM KIT - Quick Installation Guide_EN.pdf