REACT 2, available in sizes 3.6 and 5.0 kW, with a storage capacity ranging from 4 to 12 kWh.
Product for residential, ideal for new installations or retrofit thanks to the possibility of installation both on the AC and DC side.
Modular system that allows you to integrate the batteries at any time, also thanks to the different mounting possibilities you can optimize the space and speed up the installation.
Flexibility of installation
• Li-lon battery unit for energy storage (from min 4 kWh to 12 kWh)
• Industry leading energy efficiency
• Suitable for new and existing applications
• Battery units can be upgraded anytime during lifetime of system
• Flexible and modular design, optimizes installation space
• Simple and safe installation with plug and play connection
• System monitoring through dedicated mobile app
• Modbus TCP/RTU Sunspec compliant
• Compatible with ABB free@home for a full ABB smart home experience
APP from installation to management
Thanks to the integrated data logger functionality, the advanced communication interfaces are ideal for modern Smart Home, data are saved in the cloud and are conveniently accessible via an APP from your smartphone, allowing you to monitor and monitor your system.
Greater control over energy consumption
Thanks to the integration of REACT 2 with Mylos free@home, through a wireless system, data are transmitted on solar energy production, domestic consumption and battery status, to other ABB-free@home devices such as heating, lighting, recharging for electric vehicles and enabling the activation of new “intelligent” features based on the energy data received, avoiding consumption peaks with the distribution of energy loads and keeping the use within the limits of the energy capacity of the photovoltaic system.
Documentation and manuals: https://new.abb.com/power-converters-inverters/solar/photovoltaic-energy-storage/react-2