The owner of the processing of personal data is VP Solar Srl, with registered office in Via Levada 145, 31040 Pederobba (TV) – Italy, which guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, provides the following information regarding the data collected in the course of navigation on this site.
This site stores some useful data for the browsing session, to make the user experience easier and more intuitive.
These files called “cookies” allow us to implement authentication mechanisms, as memorize the login or preferences on the linguistic aspect of the website, and are used to track the visitor’s online behavior and interests.
Cookies are mainly used to adapt the website functioning to the user’s expectations, by memorizing the previous choices, thus offering a personalized browsing experience.
- A cookie is similar to a small file that is stored on the computer by the websites and can only be read by the server that transferred the file. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- It is possible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies, however in this case the use of the website and the services offered could be compromised
In our platform cookies are divided in two categories, “Technical Cookies” and “Third Party Cookies”.
The former allow the safe and efficient function of the website, whereas third-party cookies are data sent to the computer from other websites and not from the one you are visiting. Most of them are tracking or analytical cookies and are used to identify and track the user’s online behavior.
Third-party cookies used on our platform:
- Google Analytics: a Google tool that allows us to understand how visitors interact with the website contents, where they come from and what they display.
This helps us to improve our platform and allow you a better navigation.
- Top 100 Solar
- Top 50 Solar
The data collected form this site are saved and stored automatically during user visits.
The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
– Internet service provider name (ISP)
– Time and date of the visit
– Web page of visitor’s origin (referral) and exit
– Number of clicks
– Location (city, province, country)
The automatically collected personal data can be processed for the following purposes:
– execution of strictly connected and instrumental obligations to the use of the Website, to registration and access to reserved areas of the same;
– compliance with legal obligations;
– running statistics and measurement of customer satisfaction;
In case of specific services requested by the user, filling in the form of information request, orders, participation in training courses or events, registration to the newsletter or commercial mails, including the possibility to send the Curriculum Vitae for a possible employment relationship, the website automatically detects and records some user identification data, including the e-mail address.
The personal data provided by the user through the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
a) for carrying out customer relationship activities based on contractual agreements;
b) for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting and fiscal nature, or to comply with requests of the judicial authority;
c) in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material;
d) in the presence of specific consent, to receive direct information on products, offers, price lists and news from the reference commercial
e) in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications regarding invitations to events, training courses, webinars, special promotions or to participate in market analysis and research;
f) in the case of sending a Curriculum Vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, computerized and telematics tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the same .
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of requesting service delivery.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time needed to provide the service
With regard to the purposes mentioned in points 3 lett a), b) and f), the transfer of your personal data to VP SOLAR is mandatory, and the related processing does not require your consent. Any refusal to provide the data may determine the impossibility for VP Solar to proceed with the contractual relationship. Providing data in the fields marked as non-compulsory in the registration form is optional.
Providing data for the purposes mentioned in points 3 lett c) d) and e) is optional, and any refusal will have no consequence.
Users are free to cancel their registration to the newsletter or information mail service at any time by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” present in every email.
The processing of the collected data is carried out by internal personnel of VP Solar for this purpose identified and authorized for the treatment according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed external processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
- companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes set out in point 3 lett. a), b) and f);
- people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes set out in point 3 lett. b) and f);
- companies, entities, marketing automation systems, which perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above mentioned purposes (market analysis and research, maintenance of computer systems), for the purposes referred to in point 3 letter c) d) and e).
The collected data may also be transferred abroad, to companies that are not part of our corporate group, even outside the European Union in the forms and methods provided for by current legislation, ensuring in any case an adequate level of protection.
We inform you that the Privacy Code gives you the exercise of specific rights. In particular, at any moment, you can get:
- confirmation of the existence of any personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their provision in an intelligible form;
- the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing and of the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- an indication of the owner and managers’ identification details as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
- the updating, rectification, integration of data, as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for what data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letter d) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. According to the same article you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment, by contacting: VP Solar srl – Via Levada, 145 – Pederobba (TV), fax 0423632709 tel 04236326, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
All these rights may be exercised by sending notice to VP Solar Srl, Via Levada, 145 31040, Pederobba (TV) – ITALY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org