ABB confirms its commitment to supporting a new generation of solar technologies and solutions. Some of the innovations are part of Ability.
Ability solutions for the photovoltaic market
The range of inverters and ABB solar energy conversion technologies is the industry’s widest and provides solutions for any need, from small domestic photovoltaic systems to large plant utilities.
Giovanni Frassineti, head of ABB’s solar sector, explains: “We firmly believe that photovoltaic power has to be the main source of sustainable energy for distribution and building applications, and that it should be a growth flythrough for both economies mature than for emerging ones. That is why we continue to invest and innovate in this field, leveraging the large digital capabilities of our Business Unit, part of ABB Ability, to develop product platforms and photovoltaic solutions to capture the market. ”
What’s new in the ABB range
There are many new ABB products featuring innovative features, including:
- 100 to 120 kW ABB string inverters: equipped with multi-MMPT solutions that guarantee maximum flexibility in system design.
- TRIO TM string inverters: new component of the TRIO family, is designed with 3 MPPTs and rated power up to 60 kW
- New family of UNO-DM-PLUS single-phase inverters: represent the optimal solution for residential photovoltaic systems. Powers range from 1.2 to 5.0 kW and allow integration with devices for building automation.
- REACT: ABB’s continuous development of photovoltaic storage solutions
Giovanni Frassineti concludes: “All of our products have been designed with the highest ABB quality standards and with over 25 years experience in this field. We are delighted to be able to work with our customers to integrate the sun’s energy into smart grids and intelligent buildings to further their progress and to provide everyone with cleaner and more intelligent energy. “
Discover ABB products
ABB TRIO-TM-50.0-400 / TRIO-TM-60.0-480 string inverter from 50 to 60 kW, three-phase string solution for the efficient implementation of large decentralized plants.
Inverter di stringa ABB TRIO-TM-50.0-400 / TRIO-TM-60.0-480 da 50 a 60 kW, soluzione di stringa trifase per la realizzazione efficiente di impianti decentralizzati di grandi dimensioni.
- 3 MPPT independents
- Rated power up to 60 kW
- Inverter without transformer
The single-phase ABB range is completed with the new series of UNO inverters.
Reduced weight and footprint, plug and play connectors is the ideal solution for systems with a single orientation modules.
Also available in a version with integrated DC disconnect switch (-S).SKU: n/a