Why choose Trio 20 – TL- OUTD and TRIO 27.6 –TL-OUTD solar inverters?
– They allow more flexibility and control to installers who have large pv installations with varying aspects or orientations.
– Controlling more PV panels
– This devices have two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings of up to 98.2%.
– The very wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to installations with reduced string size.
– Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
– Built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system.
– The unit is free of electrolytic capacitors, leading to a longer product lifetime.
These three-phase inverters fill a specific niche in the commercial solar market.
VP Solar official distributor of Power-one inverters all over Europe, provides the whole range of them.
Our engineers will support installers and resellers with the best configuration, just contact us.
Do you want to discover the whole range of Power-one inverters?