In February 2015 Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: HQCL) has emerged as a new global leader in solar energy by combining two of the most famous photovoltaic manufacturers in the world, Hanwha SolarOne and Hanwha Q CELLS.
Thanks to the wide range of international production sites, including those in China, Malaysia and South Korea, Hanwha Q CELLS is positioned in a flexible way to deal with all global markets, including those with import duties, like the US and the ‘ European Union.
Combining convenient technology “Engineered in Germany”, innovation and quality, Hanwha Q CELLS offers a full range of products and solutions for photovoltaic applications, the modules, kits, systems up to large solar systems.
Q.PRO BFR-G4.1 and Q.PLUS BFR-G4.1
Q.PRO BFR-G4.1 modules represent the new Q CELLs standard in reliability, suitable almost for all installations.
This high performance polycrystalline module can have two range of output power:
- Q.PRO BFR-G4.1 260-270 Wp: offers excellent efficiency and maximum reliability
- Q.PLUS BFR-G4.1 270-280 Wp: developed to achieve the best performances in real operating conditions.
- Thanks to the Q.AUNTUM cells technology it achieves upper power classes and increase the efficiency until 17.1%
- Frames made of high-tech aluminum alloy, certified as highly resistant to snow (5400 Pa) and wind (4000 Pa)
- Up to 10% savings in logistics costs due to a greater number of modules per carton
- 12 year warranty on the product, including a linear 25-year warranty on performance
- Excellent performance in all weather conditions thanks to the particular behavior in low light conditions and high temperatures
VP Solar is distributor of Q CELLS in Italy, thanks to many year of experience, we can propose many solutions for every requirement, with our commercial and technical department.