The brand new Sunny Tripower CORE1 is the third generation of the 3 phases SMA’s inverter.
The new Sunny Tripower CORE1 with revolutional solutions
In this inverter SMA’s engineers have revolutioned the concept of configuration, installation and commissioning.
Thanks to the 12 imputs with 6 indipendent MPPTs it is not necessary the fuses protections.
The CORE1 has the DC switch and the AC/DC SPD in an option, thanks this no need external DC components between modules and inverter.
The new mounting method facilitates both roof and ground installation
Through the integrated LAN / WLAN interface, the initial configuration is facilitated as well as tracking through dedicated apps both locally and remotely.
With these features from the logistic transport phase that during the installation and during use in the plant, the new Sunny Tripower CORE1 allows maximum savings both on the material and on the workforce so as to make the inverter installation easy and fast even on Medium and large commercial installations.
The salient features that distinguish it can be summarized as follows:
• Easy to carry and install inverter
• Integrated DC switch
• String protection is not required
• Integrated LAN / WLAN interface for interaction with any type of device
• 2 Sunclix inputs for each MPPTs reduce labor costs and less material (connectors included in the package)
• Optional AC/DC SPDs
• Quick connection to the network, thanks to the ease of configuration and commissioning of the inverter
• Accessible access areas
• Overload up to 150% (to be verify depending on installation conditions)
• 6 independent MPPTs trackers for maximum production even with strong shadows