Water heaters heat pump Junkers W SUPRAECO standing operate using the thermodynamic cycle of the heat pumps, which allows to heat the hot water through the energy in the outside air sucked by the ducted pipe or directly from the local.
The ecological gas R134A, using status changes due to compression and expansion cycles, draws its energy from the outdoor air and transfers it to the sanitary water stored in the tank.
The block of heat pump is divisible from the kettle without intervening on the refrigerant gas circuit, thanks to the capacitor of plate type and to a circulator gas / sanitary water exchange.
The electric energy required by the water heater in the heat pump is only that required to operate the fan, the compressor (which allows the circulation of the R134A gas) and to the water circulator gas / sanitary water exchange. In case of need the electrical heater is activated which ensures the production of hot water.
The main features are:
- Ecological gas R134A order to heat the sanitary water up to 60 ° C only with the use of the heat pump
- eligible outside air temperatures from -10 to 35 ° C
- EN 16147 COP = 2.73;
- Electrical power consumption max = 600 W
- compact product by weight = 108 kg mod. HP270-2E 0 FIOV; 121 kg mod. HP270-2E 1 FIOV
- DHW capacity suitable for a substitution of an existing traditional electric kettle
- Low noise level – 40 dB (A)
- Kettle enamelled steel with magnesium anode
- Block heat pump and kettle divisible
- immersion heater 2000W
- Model HP270-2E 1 FIOV with serpentine plunged by 1.0 square meters
- LCD display
- Operating system: Heat pump, electric, combi, operation programming time slots, vacation mode and legionella function
Interface with the photovoltaic system and / or with other thermal sources to reduce the electric energy consumption of the system