The operation of the heat pump water heaters Ariston NUOS SPLIT wall is based on the thermodynamic cycle of the heat pumps Which Allows to heat the hot water stored in the tank through the energy of the outside air is sucked from the ducted pipe or directly from the local.
The ecological gas R134A, using two status changes to compression and expansion cycles, draws its energy from the outdoor air and transfers it to the sanitary water stored in the tank.
The electrical energy required by the water heater in the heat pump is only That required to operate the fan and one for powering the compressor (Which Allows the movement of R134A gas). In case of need the electrical heater is activated Which Ensures the production of hot water.
The main features are:
- Ecological gas R134A order to heat the sanitary water up to 62 ° C only with the use of the heat pump
- Eligible outside air temperatures from -5 to 42 ° C
- COP EN 16147 = 2,04 80; 2,03 mod. 110
- Electrical power consumption mean = 510 W
- Product with dimensions and sanitary hot water capacity suitable for a replacement of an existing traditional electric kettle
- low weight thanks to the outdoor unit = 32 kg I.U. mod. 80; 38 kg I.U. mod. 110
- Sound-optimized through the outdoor unit – 15 db (A) I.U.
- Kettle enameled steel with active anode and magnesium anode
- Exchanger wound on the outside of the tank (not immersed in healthcare)
immersion heater 1200W
- LCD display
Operation: green, car, boost, boost 2 and Possibility of hourly programming and sampling and legionella function