The operation of the heat pump water heaters Ariston NUOS PLUS standing is based on the thermodynamic cycle of the heat pumps which allows to heat the hot water stored in the tank through the energy of the outside air is sucked from the ducted pipe or directly from the local.
The ecological gas R134A, using status changes due to compression and expansion cycles, draws its energy from the outdoor air and transfers it to the sanitary water stored in the tank.
The electrical energy required by the water heater in the heat pump is only that required to operate the fan and one for powering the compressor (which allows the movement of gas R134A). In the case of the electric heaters are activated necessity which ensure domestic hot water production.
The main features are:
- Ecological gas R134A order to heat the sanitary water up to 62 ° C only with the use of the heat pump
- outside air temperature eligible -7 to 42 ° C
- COP = 3.05 EN 16147 200; 3.35 mod. 250; 3.14 mod. 250 (SYS); 3.21 mod. 250 (TWIN SYS);
- Electrical power consumption mean = 700 W
- compact product by weight = 90 kg mod. 200; 95 kg mod. 250; 115 kg mod. 250 (SYS); 130 kg mod. 250 (TWIN SYS)
- DHW capacity suitable for a substitution of an existing traditional electric kettle
- Low noise thanks to Silent – 52 db (A) function
- Kettle enameled steel with active anode and magnesium anode
- Exchanger wound on the outside of the tank (not immersed in healthcare)
- immersion heater dual power 1500 W 1000 W +
- Model 250 (SYS) with coil dipped from 0.65 square meters and the model 250 (TWIN SYS) with double coil dipped from 0.65 square meters each.
- LCD display
- Operation: green, car, boost, boost 2 and possibility of hourly programming and sampling and legionella function
Interface with the photovoltaic system to reduce the consumption of electric energy