The operation of the heat pump water heaters Ariston NUOS EVO wall is based on thermodynamic cycle heat pump which allows to heat the hot water stored in the tank through the energy of the outside air is sucked from the ducted pipe or directly from the local.
The ecological gas R134A, using status changes due to compression and expansion cycles, draws its energy from the outdoor air and transfers it to the sanitary water stored in the tank.
The electrical energy required by the water heater in the heat pump is only that required to operate the fan and one for powering the compressor (which allows the movement of gas R134A). In case of need the electrical heater is activated which ensures the production of hot water.
The main features are:
- Ecological gas R134A order to heat the sanitary water up to 62 ° C only with the use of the heat pump
- eligible outside air temperatures from -5 to 42 ° C
- COP EN16147 = 2,15 80; 2.33 mod. 110
- Electrical power consumption mean = 250 W
- compact product by weight = 50 kg mod. 80; 55 kg mod. 110
- DHW capacity suitable for a substitution of an existing traditional electric kettle
- Low noise thanks to the silent operation – 50 dB (A)
- Kettle enameled steel with active anode and magnesium anode
- Exchanger wound on the outside of the tank (not immersed in healthcare)
- Immersion heater 1200W
- LCD display
- Operating mode: green, car, boost, boost 2 and possibility of hourly programming and sampling and legionella function.