Heat Pumps for sanitary water, Panasonic
Panasonic AQUAREA DHW floor standing
The type of water heater systems in the heat pump of the Panasonic AQUAREA DHW to stand are products for the production of sanitary hot water with high energy efficiency and performance.
The heat pump is mounted on the kettle and mainly uses the outside air as a renewable energy source.
The range Panasonic AQUAREA DHW stand is available in 200 and 300 liters of volume of the kettle and the main features are:
- eligible outside air temperatures from -7 to 35 ° C
- Ecological gas R134A order to heat the sanitary water up to 65 ° C
- Model 300AE with a coil for integration with solar thermal or boilers, …
- Low noise fan
- Additional electric heater dual power
- LCD touch screen
- Operating modes: normal, turbo and hot
- Interface with the photovoltaic system