Junkers is a Bosch Group mark that has been providing solutions for warmth and home comfort for over 100 years with environmentally friendly, reliable and easy-to-use technologies.
Among the many products offered to the residential are the heat pump heaters in the Junkers SUPRAECO W stading.
Standing SUPRAECO W is the ideal solution for water heating in residential situations thanks to the capacity of the boiler of 270 and 260 liters. These are the ideal abilities for a family of 4-6 people.
The system is monoblock but it is possible to remove the heat pump that is mounted on the kettle if necessary, without intervening on the refrigerant gas circuit.
Junkers heat pumps stand out in the market for competitive prices coupled with high energy efficiency and yelds.
It is possible to interface the system with a photovoltaic system and other thermal sources to minimize energy consumption, making the house more green.
Heat Pumps for sanitary water, Junkers
Junkers SUPRAECO W floor standing
The heat of Junkers pump water heaters SUPRAECO W to stand are products for the production of sanitary hot water with high energy efficiency and performance.
The heat pump is mounted on the storage tank and it is possible to remove it in case of need.
Junkers W SUPRAECO standing are available with a volume of 270 liters tank. The main features are:
- eligible outside air temperatures from -10 to 35 ° C
- Ecological gas R134A order to heat the sanitary water up to 60 ° C
- Model HP270-2E 1 FIOV with a coil for integration with solar thermal or boilers, …
- Kettle and heat pump are divisible without affecting the refrigerant circuit
- Low noise fan
- Additional electric heater
- LCD display
- Operating mode: heat pump, electrical and combi
- Interface with the photovoltaic system or other thermal sources