Kioto is an Austrian manufacturing company of photovoltaic modules.
The most efficient in the range of modules are Kioto mono with PERC cells, with 290 and 300 Wp.
Kioto modules are known in PV market for the quality and their many advantages.
Advantages of KIOTO modules:
- Product warranty of 12 years and a linear performance warranty for 25 years
- Use of PID-resistent module components
- Extremely solid (5400 Pa), nevertheless very light module construction (less then 20 kg)
- Use of high quality components from nameable deliverers
- Intelligent frame concept for technical safety, flexibility and homogeneous design
- Optimized weak light behavior
KIOTO photovoltaic modules surpass all the quality standards stipulated in European markets. The products are manufactured exclusively in Austria using the very latest equipment, with innovative aluminium frames for flexible mounting options. These output and yield optimized solar modules are designed mainly for the use in on grid systems.
VP Solar distributes Kioto modules in Europe, alone or combined with quality inverters: Kostal, Fronius, SMA, ABB, Solaredge, Steca.
VP Solar Engineering Department is at disposal of resellers for designing the best configuration of the PV plant.
Read also: Sunny Boy Storage 2.5 by SMA